Wednesday 13 August 2014

Family Ties Part 1 (Mr.Bai)


Mami wants to dedicate this entry to my brother-in-law aka BAI. Today is his birthday and he has been in our family for 4 years. In that 4 years, he taught me a lot of life lessons which I have to admit I am quite lucky to have him as my part time advisor.

Walaupun nasihat dia selalu ja merepek, selalu ada mukhadimah dulu, tapi kat hujung-hujung nanti memang makan dalam.

He is the last person we seek for advice. Bila kami pi kat dia, maksudnya kami dah buntu.

Bai's introduction


(2003-2004)

It started when my sister was doing her diploma in UiTM. I stopped by at her faculty to do something which obviously I can’t remember. She was just finished her class when I arrived. Suddenly I heard a man voice super loud, the whole lobby can hear.

Mami                   : Sapa tuh?
Nimbo                 : Ahhhh, budak kelas aku. Bising gila. Sakit hati aku.
                              I saw a glimpse of him, owh hitam sgt aih! – my 1st impression.

(2004)

(At the airport sending my sister off to Scotland)

Mami                   : Sapa lagi ikut hang nie?
Nimbo                 : 3 orang ja. Aku, Shah & Bai
Mami                   : Nama Bai? Mamak ke?
Nimbo                 : Tengok laa tuh
Mami                   : Eh mcm knai….(dia lah paling bising kat airport, tak sempat nak bersyahdu, dia dah buat lawak)

(Upon my sister's graduation)

My parents went there for her convocation and their honeymoon trip to Europe as well. When they got home, all details splurged out.

Mami                    : Ma, apa citta Europe trip?
Madam                : Alhamdulillah, semua best. (Jawapan rasmi madam, mcm ayat dalam buku)
                                Tapi, yang lagi best dapat jumpa menantu! Hihihi
Mami                    : Hah, menantu mana?
Madam                : Ala tasha knai aih. Yang gelap-gelap macam mamak.
Mami                    : Owh tau aih. Bai ka? Bukan ka kak anim benci dia? Dari diploma lagi?
Madam                : Itulah mama nak pesan nie, jangan pernah benci orang. Nanti dia yang kita suka. (Dah mula ceramah dah…menyesal bagi komen)

(2010)

Marked the year they got married. On that very day, I saw a different kind of man he becomes. He is more responsible towards his family, but thankfully he still keeps his fun and jokes. His jovial and super loud character always lights up the mood and surroundings. He taught me a lot especially on family ties. He taught me to accept family as it is. 
They will make us mad, depress and crazy yet lovely. See the connection?

Mr. Bai

On your special day, I really want to say, having you is a blessing in our family.
·         
·         Thank you for allowing me to be part of kak ya and dak hasan’s life
·         Thank you for believing in our dreams (NimboKing & Mami Tasha)
·         Thank you for accepting Bilal Em (my husband)
·         Thank you for helping mama and makteh through their hardships

But on the contrary, your dream of closing Kelab Poyo (our girls' club) , will NEVER become true!!!
The war is on!! Bring it on brother!!! 


P/S  see the love there?? Love-hate relationship is the key in the family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates