Tuesday 19 August 2014

Mau sakit ka?


How concern are you on your own health?

Mungkin Mami agak berlembut dengan soalan tadi.

Are you prepare to die? Are you prepare to feel the pain before you die?
Toksah dok jawab kat Mami lah yang ajal maut di tangan Allah. Hampa dah jalankan tanggungjawab yang elok ka jaga pinjaman Allah? Badan hampa tuh…?

Well, well, well…. May I be your survey?


Yes, I know that you CONCERN about health…

Yes, I know that concern just REMAIN concern…

Yes, I know you did a thorough check up every 3 years…

Yes, doctor justified you are healthy…which is good.

Yes, I know you continue with your MALAYSIAN EATING LIFESTYLE…

Yes, I know you notice you GAIN a few kilos…

Yes, I know you notice fat remains within you for last 2 years…

Yes, I know you do not dare to do another thorough check up due to current state…

Yes, I know you start GOOGLE what are other solutions to fix your current state…

 Yes, I know during the time you were googling, you came across with top DISEASES in Malaysia…

Yes, I know that 1% of your FAMILY are/have/were facing these diseases...

Yes, I know you keep googling again…

Yes, I know word “SUPPLEMENTS” manage to find you at the time you were googling…

Yes, I know right now you NEED to change…

Yes, I know you are CONTEMPLATING whether to continue with change or just REMAIN as last time…

SO….

Are you going to wait, yet again?...

Are you still looking best solutions ever?...

Even if you already knew what to do next?...

What stopping you?...

Is it price?...

Is it too much to pay for your own health?...

Do you want to eat healthy? 8 oranges per day just to get a complete nutrient of Vitamin C for a day? That’s just  1 vitamin…

Even if you want to eat healthy, what about the food you consumed for  last 15 years?...

It already became saturated fat for almost 10 years…How you going to get rid of that?...

By exercising? With your current work, can you keep balance every day? What about saturated fat I mentioned earlier, how long will it takes to eliminate those fat?

Even if you did all that, can you skip nasi lemak, teh tarik, and roti canai, for the rest of your life? Or nasi kandaq? Soto ayam? Mudpie with ice cream? Cupcakes?

SO…

Let me ask you again, how aware are you about your health?


Tepuk dada tanya selera…


P/S  This is just introduction…more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates